Beware: tonz of pics below!!!!
So had a great Easter weekend! Some GREAT GREAT food! Love going home for the good eating! Had a good time Sat night with Dad and family! We had Dusty's b-day dinner, good times! Easter hunting at Dad's is always a blast...Yes we are all over 22 and we still hunt Easter eggs. Hey they have money in them...I bet you'd hunt them too! The tradition is the girls hide the boys and the boys hide the girls. This was Daniels first Easter, really first major large amount of time with my Dad's side of the family. So the girls went first...He wouldn't help me and only gave me hints as to where my eggs where after I bugged him to death! So when it came time to hide his...I did them up right! It took him FOREVER to find them...hehehe...It was greatness!
Got some GREAT pics of everyone! I won't bore you with all of them but I have so many favorites! I couldn't pic just a few!
Elle is getting SO SO SO big! She's trying to hold her head up and laughing! Her smile melts my heart! I'm so thankful to be getting closer to Matt and Jess, getting to know them better and getting to know my first niece!
Should be a busy week AGAIN....what a shocker! Melanie's reception is this Sat so, I have to get all my Jamaica pictures edited and on CD's to give to everyone that went! That will be my main project this week. So be prepared you'll be seeing those all week! But trust me Jamaica isn't hard on the eyes!
Won't get to see my baby much this week...He has to work 2nd shift all week :(:(:(:( But we'll be together all weekend, so I guess I'll make it!
Got some GREAT pics of everyone! I won't bore you with all of them but I have so many favorites! I couldn't pic just a few!
Elle is getting SO SO SO big! She's trying to hold her head up and laughing! Her smile melts my heart! I'm so thankful to be getting closer to Matt and Jess, getting to know them better and getting to know my first niece!
Should be a busy week AGAIN....what a shocker! Melanie's reception is this Sat so, I have to get all my Jamaica pictures edited and on CD's to give to everyone that went! That will be my main project this week. So be prepared you'll be seeing those all week! But trust me Jamaica isn't hard on the eyes!
Won't get to see my baby much this week...He has to work 2nd shift all week :(:(:(:( But we'll be together all weekend, so I guess I'll make it!
:):)Here's my handsome baby :):) doesn't he look hot in his new jeans and flip flops!!!

Dad plays in the band at church...and he enjoys it so much! He's so cute! He practices his guitar everyday and he's actually getting REALLY good! He's him and the band at church in action! They are starting to sound SO SO SO great together!


Jayden was more interested in raking then hunting eggs!!!


The beautiful Princess Elle

How could anyone say no to this SMILE!!!!

And here's me and my baby! Don't we make you want to puke??? But it's about time I had someone like this! ♥ I'm LOVIN' it! ♥






1 Let me hear from ya:
Those are all great! You are so creative! And it is WONDERFUL to see you so happy with Daniel! Y'all make a wonderful couple! All the other pics are great too!
Hope you have a good rest of the week! See ya Saturday....again.... Love ya! Madre!
Post a Comment