Thursday, June 01, 2006

Random

~I Hate that Jessica and Nick broke up, I loved Newlyweds

***I love that for a while they where fun to watch!

~I hate that I need to be asleep right now and I can't

***I love that I'm free to do either, stay up or sleep

~I hate that Daniel lives 45 min away from me

***I love that I can finally miss someone so much and they do also

~I hate that my neck still hurts

***I love that it is getting better (just not fast enough)

~I hate that I am going to have to be nice to someone tomorrow and I don't wanna!

***I love that this will put me one step closer to something I want

~I hate that I was disappointed in The Hills tonight

***I love that I'll have a show to watch...love it or not

~I hate that I have to go to work in the morning...for that matter every morning!

***I love that I have a job and get paid for it!

~I hate that I caused a lot of trouble for Kirsten today

***I love that she is so cool about it

~I hate that I Hate!

***I love that I can find both in all things!

3 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 7:10 AM  

you are so so funny baby. have a great day!!!

Anonymous 7:37 AM  

Randomness it is! My random comment is this--the Love is for today....the difference between living and existing...........

k photography 4:02 PM  

Okay - first of all - YOU were trouble??? Do you not recall the havoc and chaos of my site???

Second of all - no problem. seriously.

Have fun! Have you busted out the trimmer yet?

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP