Friday, July 21, 2006

Love this girl!!!!!!

Just had to say really quick before I leave out of town... I love this girl



If you don't know this is Jeni my best friend in the whole wide world! We have been friends for 11 years now! We have our good and bad times... our close and not close times... but no matter what I always know she is there for me and I hope she knows I am there for her! She helped me so much last night! It's alot harder than I knew it would be getting married... planning and wedding... and having to live my normal life all at the same time. But some good ole' girl talk last night made me feel better! Daniel was jealous b/c he hasn't been able to make me feel better, I tried to explain sometimes a girl just need girl time to get better. Sorry babe... still love you to pieces though. So if you have a best friend in your life that you haven't told lately how much you love and appreciate her.... TELL HER NOW!

In case I wasn't loud and clear last night Jeni... I love you and am so thankful for your friendship!

I'm off to Tyler with the kiddos.. hope to have some good pics when I come back!!!

~Later~

1 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 7:47 AM  

good morning! my issue hadn't happened when I talked to you yesterday, otherwise I would have spoken up:)

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP