To My Scrappin' Peeps
So I totally stole this from Angel's blog... but I thought everyone should have a chance to read some Thena greatness!
So this is for you my peeps: Angel, Jeni, Kirsten H, Staci, Katina, Amanda, Kristin A
And anyone else who may love scrapping and I don't know!
World’s Greatest Scrapper
You may not see her layouts
In any of the magazines
Although she scraps her babies and teens
And some kids in between.
She takes photos daily
And is the best recorder of life by far
With some of her best action shots
Taken from her moving car.
She rarely has time for photo shoots
But she snaps each special event
To record her family’s history
She lists as her main intent.
Her days are filled with carpools
Driving kids here and there
She is a dedicated mother
And takes her camera everywhere.
Her photos are a reflection
Of her life each day
And on her pages she records
Her memories in a positive way.
She doesn’t scrap for editors
Or for products to display
She scraps life as it is
She scraps the everyday.
But when she brings her albums out
A hush over the room will fall
For everyone in the familyloves
Mom’s albums best of all!
Thena Smith




2 Let me hear from ya:
Thanks:) I love it. Maybe I'll use it on a page with all friends.....
Oh perfect quote. I love it. I may have to scrap lift it.
Post a Comment