Monday, August 21, 2006

~~~~~OMG~~~~~~

I MISS MY PUTER! I've been without one since Thursday last week... so tragic! I don't know how we ever lived without computers!! Seriously it's ridiculous!

Girls night~
So Sat night went out with Angel, Diana, and Katina SO MUCH FUN! We just sat at On The Border for 500 years chatting, laughing, venting! It was GREATNESS! Pictures to come when I have my computer back! (I'm at work sneaking right now!!)

Moving~
So tomorrow I will officially moved in with Daniel! I have way too much crap...SERIOUSLY! Poor guy, he's a neat freak, so this transition will be rough!

K gotta run need to get a few things done before I leave at 11:00 to go home and help D pack the rest of my house up!

LATER!

3 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 8:45 AM  

It was great to finally get to know you! I hope to see you more often! Have fun with the moving.

Anonymous 6:51 PM  

Had so much fun on GNO. Loved it! Can't wait to see the pics. Congrats on the move in!

**Angel** 7:02 PM  

I'm so excited to see your pics! I had a blast, we have to make time to scrap soon.......

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP