Saturday, December 09, 2006

photo mom~~~

So I was asked/elected to be the photo mom at Kennedy's studio (having mom in any sentence that talks about me it creepy) so I gave over my first images tonight at one of Ken's performance's. Such a personal thing, I felt like I as giving up something so personal Anyway just wanted to share my faves! There sized small so the studio can only use them for there web site... so sorry if the quality is bad!1 I'm to tired to change them back right now!













5 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 5:04 PM  

Love them!!! Great job

Anonymous 5:28 PM  

Holy S@#T! You are a mom!! I kina forgot that bit of info.

Anonymous 11:38 PM  

they are great shots, you're a great *mom* !

Anonymous 12:34 PM  

And word of her talents spread through the land....

Anonymous 8:48 AM  

Hey-I looked at these yesterday! They are really great! I love Melanie's comment too! But it is hard to believe that she will soon be a mom too!!!! Leave it to her! I just saw today the slide show on the blog! That's great!
Mom....

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP