Friday, January 05, 2007

Attn Lifesavers

I will be using Sat night to practice photography on you guys... so don't say I didn't warn you!!!

Also I'm doing MAJOR cleaning out of my scrap stuff... so I'm bringing my extras with me for you guys to look through and you can buy if you like for VERY CHEAP! Just FYI!

3 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 7:53 PM  

what! no pictures! i'll be coming from work!!

Anonymous 11:36 PM  

Pics??? Guess I'll have to ask Wel to straighten my hair. You know what I'm going to have to do to get him to do that for me! You owe me big time! hehehehe

Anonymous 2:05 PM  

I have never seen so many scrapbookers running from a camera. I don't care, take as many as you like of me. I am good friend like that. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP