Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Hi!

Ok so I'm so sorry I've fallen off the blog planet! My dream job is not so dreamy any more! It's alot of work and not lot of pay. Plus I've been actually doing some photography on my own! I am getting paid for my first real order this week!!! YEA! So been streeing about if I should look else where for work!



On a few happy notes...

look at this face... I could have melted when I opened this. I knew I was gonna like it when I took it but seeing it on my computer screen was so much better!!!

















In other news D got me a bike so I could ride with him and the kids... I'm too fat to be doing that! But I look cool! It freakin' hurts your butt... who freakin' came up with the design for a bike seat??? I want them fired!























look at my handsome husband!!!























we went to Austin a few weekends back for Kennedy's big comp! Caught some cute pics Sat morning before the dance started!!!




































And in some more randomness Lucy had her little girl Samantha Paige



















And last but not least... my high school home girls! We had Melanie's baby shower 2 weekends a go!

4 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 9:13 AM  

Glad you updated your blog! Even though I talk to you almost every day, I enjoy your blog. It tells me a lot about you and what is going on! Cute pic on the bike! And of course Elle precious! You and Daniel are cute too and so are we! Thanks for updating. love yall

Anonymous 6:19 PM  

1. The picture of Samantha is beautiful.

2. The bike picture is priceless. What a dork. :)

Anonymous 7:06 PM  

cute pics!!! nice to know that you didn't completely fall off the face of the earth!!! i agree about bike seats...they're torture. but you don't even realize it til you're an adult. i rode alot when i was a kid and i don't remember it buggin me then.

SJ Carsten 5:52 PM  

Beautiful - you are really starting to come along!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP