Monday, April 23, 2007

picture time

We went over to Matt and Jess's Sat afternoon for a BBQ and just to hang! Had a blast... great family time! Mom and Don speant the night here, then Elle, Jess, and Matt joined up for D's good Mexican breakfast! Then I had to go to work for my last Sunday fo work!!!! YEA YEA YEA!

Bubble fun with Elle this weekend...



























































She's chasing after the bubbles here from PaPaw

















Funny face Elle is always making...




















Fun with Uncle D























so pretty





















Uncle D pulling Princess Elle around the yard!
























I also got through all of Shanue's Bridal portraits tongiht! Yea now only there engagment to go!!! You can check them all out here Photography by Melibelle.
Well seeing that it's 2:14 in the am I guess I better get to bed! Happy Monday! :):)

2 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 6:51 AM  

Mel~
Those bridal pics are awesome! You have to come and take pics of us soon! I miss you chica!

Love,
Anel

Anonymous 7:29 AM  

Great pictures of course! And a great time! Love ya!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP