Thursday, May 24, 2007

In honor of my...

Stinkin' 30th Birthday yesterday I thought I'd share some pics my Nanny reprinted and framed for me...

































































Happy Thursday and NO LAUGHING! Not even a little bit... I was cute!

5 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 8:06 PM  

These are too cute! I love them!! Love to see pictures from the past.

Anonymous 10:53 PM  

You are a cutie! Happy 30th. Welcome to the club!

Anonymous 8:48 AM  

And of course you were a cutie! And as my Daddy always told me, you will always be my baby, no matter how old you are! I love ya!

Heather 10:19 AM  

Happy Birthday! Cute, cute pictures!

30 ain't so bad. After it's done. I cried for two weeks before my 30th!

And now I'm more who I want to be than I ever was before 30!

Anonymous 5:48 PM  

30? I don't think we can be friends anymore...I'm 28 1/2, I'm still young...HAHAHA! Just joking! I can't wait to be 30, that's when he sexual peak business starts!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP