Wednesday, May 16, 2007

randomness

*So I have a new fear... a bug crawling in my ear at night and having babies... I heard this story on the news the other night where this happen to a boy somewhere around here. Freaks me out! Last night I sleep with the covers over my head!

*I wanna be cool... like this girl So i'm gonna try the funky picture a day thing... or whatever she called it! By the way I found her on Elsie's blog... who is another cool gal!

*So I'm seeing my love Angel Sat and I'm so pumped! We are taking some family pictures!!!

*I love this whole working from home thing! Seriously it suits me and my mood swings so well!! Wish I would have thought of it sooner!

* Is sooner a real word???

* Daniel got me red roses for Mother's Day... I just recut them and rearranged them and they are smelling up my space with rosey goodness!

* I miss "real" messy scrapbooking! I did it a little last weekend and it was fun getting my hands dirty again!

* But I do love all the new digi stuff I've been learning lately! SHHH don't tell I also got some new digi stuff yesterday! :):) makes me happy!

* I think I'm doing something wrong in my post prosessing steps. It only effects being able to print, prints bigger than 20x30 so nothing really to anyone cause who really wants a print bigger than that!! But it still bugs me!

0 Let me hear from ya:

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP