Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Listen up...

You out there who read this alot... like check at least once a week...

YOU NEED TO POST A COMMENT!

To clarify I'm talkin to those who have NEVER EVER made one single comment. You will call me to comment but you won't post it here...

Now I don't want to threatin' you but if I have to I will put a password on here so you no comment fools can't read about me... and I know what punishment that would be... so........


POST A COMMENT

Thanks for listening!
Melissa

6 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 6:51 AM  

Okay! Okay! Here I am. I read every day, even when there hasn't been an update.

What happened after you posted a comment about Elsie's stamps? I have been anxiously awaiting the update and...nothing!

Anonymous 9:40 AM  

Man-I am so glad that I post comments!!!! WHEW!!!!!!!!

Anonymous 4:31 PM  

Yea YOu're talkin' to me! I never post a comment and I check it almost everyday! Here's my effin' comment! I LOVE YOU, you DORK! Jeni;)

Anonymous 10:27 AM  

QUITCHABITCHIN-CHAD

Anonymous 11:46 AM  

Do you need to feel loved or what????

Anonymous 11:46 AM  

That was from me. I hate this laptop from 1900!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP