Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Aloha

I'm in Hawaii! And sad to say my tummy and my sleep clocks are all stuck on Texas time! Last night I fell asleep with the sun blazing! It was only 7pm here! And right now it is 6:36 am here, making it 11:36 in Texas! If you know me you know I'm NEVER up this early! It's amazing here! We went to Pearl Harbor yesterday,,, everyone should do that once in their life if they can. I think we may try parasailing today! But for now I'm HUNGRY! not eating dinner and all! Off to find somewhere that is open at this early hour!

4 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 12:48 PM  

I cannot believe that you are blogging over there!!!!! Sorry about your time being all messed up and your tummy.....Enjoy today, maybe things will be better for the tummy! Maholo!!!!

Anonymous 5:02 PM  

I want to enjoy the sights of Hawaii some day. Have a wonderful and relaxing time.

Staci 8:50 AM  

Beautiful isn't it? I hope to go back someday. Enjoy your trip!

Anonymous 9:26 AM  

Whaa!! I really do not and did not feel sorry for you being that you were in Hawaii and all.

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP