Thursday, October 04, 2007

Trash the Dress

So I was brave enough to go out to a Trash the Dress seission they had set up on a local photography board! You know me I don't like new people... especially when they ALL had big kid cameras and lenses... and there was little ole me with my baby camera and lens!!!! But I had a last and met a few nice photography peps I'm gonna hang with some more!

So without any more hesitation... here's my pics I got! Enjoy!


























































6 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 10:01 AM  

I don't know what trash the dress is, but those pics are awesome! You and your "baby" camera did awesome!

Staci 4:35 PM  

You are so very talented!

Anonymous 10:27 AM  

I thought these pictures were really really good! Your baby camera did good! Madre'

Jess 11:17 AM  

Yep, the others are amazing as well! You totally rocked it. I still love that last shot, it looks like something out of a high fashion magazine! Great work. :c)

SJ Carsten 11:55 PM  

Great Job!!

Anonymous 9:28 PM  

OMG!! Your pics are creative, beautifule and amazing! Love them! Good job lady! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP