Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cause it's late... and I can't sleep

TRY the video again please peeps!

In my quest for some pics I ran across this from Lind's and Jeff's shower back in Nov of 06! Love it when I run across old pics I forgot about!


















I also in my no sleep state finally figured out how to make these...
























1. Lime Green, 2. lime green blender, 3. MonoChrome1 200713-10, 4. DSCN8681-, 5. mission accomplished., 6. Small Town Shadows, 7. front row, 8. Slice of Lime-01, 9. Fronds, 10. Lime green by night, 11. Gerbera Against Green, 12. A large black and lime green spotted one - Tailed Jay, 13. Lime Green Psychedelica, 14. Valentine cupcakes, 15. Sunlight through sheer lime green top, 16. Lime Green Window Shutter, Red Flowers and a Rail

2 Let me hear from ya:

Chalna 11:54 AM  

Okay, I watched the video and that was SUPER CUTE!!! The song goes perfectly! (and that took me back a little too far, I think!) Speaking of the picture you posted...how is Kevin doing?

Anonymous 9:01 AM  

Love the photo montage! It looks great and the green rocks. hehehehhe

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP