Monday, April 07, 2008

Bathrooms at work

SOOOOOOO I have a HUGE pet peeve here at work... let me give u some background history. In our old building we had smaller space on our floor but the bathroom had more stalls in it. But Still the inevitable happened once in a while, you'd be in the bathroom and some rude inconsiderate woman would come in the otherwise empty bathroom and for some stupid reason unknown to me choose the stall RIGHT NEXT TO ME. I was rare but it would happen on some occasions and it would disturb me to no end. So fast forward to our new building where we have more sq. ft. on our floor and less stalls in the bathroom. You can see what's coming next... yes it happens WAY to often that someone sits next to me in the bathrooms here. I'm seriously considering by bathroom tactics from High school... back in my high school days I REFUSED to use the bathrooms in the halls so I built up a tolerance to hold it until I got to the Drill Team room. These weren't MUCH better but at least I knew most how had use these!

Ok off my soap box now! I know your thinking it's been two weeks and you start in with this story??? sorry obviously this just happen to me which is why I'm all irritated by it!

So in other news our life has been BUSY with the capitol B. Dance, house stuff, Dance, dance, dance! I did manage to surprise Daniel last week with scavenger hunt around our house where at the final clue this prize was waiting for him.













He was totally suprised! I was giddy with excitement all day at work cause I knew he'd be happy!

and here's him yesterday putting it all together...















And here are the pics I managed to secretly snap at the dance com sat... it was secret b/c at these comp's they have their own photographers but they print the pics right there with no touch ups and they're just NOT good pics 99% of the time. This one being NO exception.. they were TERRIBLE! But on one break after I had taken these Miss. Megan (ken's teacher) and I were chatting and she informed me one of the grandparents had a video camera last time and that the comp staff came up to them and said they would disqualify all the girls if they saw that again. So I stopped taking pictures! But I managed to get some descent shoots with my little point and shoot camera! Enjoy!


















































































































































Ken getting the Silver metal for the above Miss. Congeniality dance(the one in Gold with all the GREAT facial expressions)!





















and to end on a FUNNY note! I sent an e-mail to Elizabeth(the ex) today with some of these pictures attached... in the e-mail I meant to say I'd send a disk with all the pics with Daniel next weekend when he met her to pick up Gab. Well my fat fingers typed the following instead "I'll give a dick to Daniel on Friday to give to you." So she e-mails me back to say she's laughing to hard to look at the pics, I'm all confused so I go back and reread to see what's so funny... ummmm yea! So I of course forward it to Daniel and call him and he's laughing hysterically on the phone and can only manage to get out good job! She then e-mails me to tell me she's showed EVERYONE in her office! Great huh? Another classic Melissa moment! :)

6 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 6:03 PM  

TOO FUNNY! MAYBE SHE NEEDS A LITTLE LOVE!

Anonymous 7:09 PM  

that's hilarious!! and the pics look great!! we just bought a grill too and put it to use sunday night. i'm so ready for better weather so we can do it more often!!

Staci 11:23 AM  

You are loco girl! Next time we're out together I might come potty in the stall next to you just to make you crazy - hehe!

Chalna 10:07 PM  

ah, My Melissa. Cracking me up as usual! NICE JOB! I love the pictures of Ken...that makes me want to go back in time SO BAD! Don't you wish we could do all of that again?!?! :-)

SJ Carsten 11:13 PM  

Oh hun that was too funny.

Love the pics

Anonymous 8:02 PM  

The pics are fantastic. Kennedy looks amazing. So funny that you would send that to the ex. hehehehe. Still laughing from that one.

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP