On the road again...
I' m in the car on the way back to Tx... We just went to my 5 year old second couisn's b-day party! It was at their house in Shreveport! Good time was had by all!! I'm just bored and thought I'd see if I could post from my phone! So this won't be a long one!!! Sorry I' be been MIA again... Honestly I haven't been on the computer too much lately. In our house my comp is in my scrap room at the back of the house so I miss out on the action if i'm back there!!!
Coming up Gabriel will be staying with us all of July! Ken has cheer camp starting tomorrow! Yep u read that right she made 8th grade cheerleader!
What we've done since I last posted... Daniel had his b-day this past Wednesday! Ken had her 13th b-day a few weeks back! Actually the week of her dance recital. We got a new car on my b-day for Daniel... Can't rember if I said that or not last time! Sophie got a broken foot thanks to her daddy! He stepped on it so she had to wear a cast for 3 weeks :( ... really sucked cause it couldn't get wet so we had to wrap it in a plastic bag every morning!!! Major found a new home :(:(:(:( Daniel just couldn't handle him peeing all over our new house. I had dinner with Angel last night.... I miss her! Wish we would have made more time while she was here to hang :( shes moving to Kansas in a few :(:(:( but i had a fab time catching up with her!!! And that's about all I can think of!!! Happy Saturday everyone!!




2 Let me hear from ya:
I am sorry I hope Sophie gets well soon. I am glad you got to have lunch with Angel. When are you coming north and have lunch with us.
SJ
i had an awesome time too!! and now that we know you can post from your phone I expect many more updates!!
Post a Comment