Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

Two years ago today we were in Jamaica laying on the beach in the morning! Such a nice chill day before the wedding in the afternoon! ahhhh wish I was there now! D was really sweet and sent me the most amazing flowers to work yesterday! I couldnt' love anyone more! :)




And here was us being silly the morning after! So in love!!! :):):)

3 Let me hear from ya:

Chalna 1:17 PM  

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! SO SWEET!! I can't believe it has already been two years!!!

**Angel** 6:41 PM  

yipee! congrats!! i still want pics of the flowers

Anonymous 11:21 AM  

Well, I wish I could see the pictures...You will have to send them to me from your blog! Enjoyed you guys visit this weekend! Look forward to the next time! Love ya!
Madre

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP