Thursday, October 16, 2008

brrrrrrrrrrrrr

it's cold outside!!! Promise this post will be happier then the last.

Quick update on Tommy: He got moved to Tyler 2 days ago, so that's so good. We all worried so about my aunt being in Austin by herself. He's still in a semi-coma state. He follows Belle when she walks in the room and will kiss her back when she kisses him so that's steps in the right direction. Just seems to be a slow moving thing. But now them being in Tyler will be so much better so we can all see her more easily and help her with whatever and she can sleep at Nanny's instead of the hospitality house she was having to sleep in in Austin.

So last Friday night was quit possibly one of the best nights of my life! Seriously! We went to see the So You Think You Can Dance show at Nokia... OMG I went with Shannon and Kaylin and Elizabeth took Kennedy! So we are leaving and Elizabeth calls and says they are going to wait for the dancers to come out to leave so the girls can get autographs... only took me 2.5 secs to decide to turn around! Of course I asked the other chicas with me! so we went back and stayed there till about 1:45 am!!! It was SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO freaking awesome!!! I got to hug them all.... that's right HUG THEM! Even the hot hot hot Will!!!!! OHHHHHHH it was so fab! Saturday morning I woke up and had to look at my camera to make sure it all really happened! So here are a few pics below! I'll be posting more later cause I haven't edited them all yet but here's a teaser or two!!! And Jeni and Chalna... HATE AWAY LADIES!!!
















Yes folks that's pure joy on my face cause Gev was touching me!!!


then he hugged me after this picture!!!!!!! ohhhh joyyyyyyyy joooooyyyyyyy jooooyyyyyyyyy




4 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 11:53 PM  

i don't much about that show, but I'm SO super excited you had a great time!!

Chalna 7:15 AM  

MELISSA. I am seriously SO HATING YOU RIGHT NOW. That is the MOST UNFAIR THING IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!! It is probably best because there is a good chance that I would have licked Will and that probably would have been frowned upon. ;-)

Anonymous 10:36 AM  

I am totally with Chalna on this one!!!! You totally suck!!! But there might also have been some licking of Twitch and Will on my part too!!! You can't leave me out next year!!

Love ya! Jeni

mama duke 3:17 PM  

that rocks! i'm jealous, elize's teacher went too and everytime i see her she reminds me cuz she knows i love that show!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP