Saturday, January 17, 2009

Wat up peeps??

Olivia Grace Espindola will be the name on her puppy papers!! Here's some new pics of the baby!

Our family pic... excuse the fact that I have no makeup on please!


We had a puppy scare already!!! So Olivia is little... Like a pound & some change! So she can get hurt pretty easily... So she's on the couch with me Wed night & D had just got home so she was all excitied. So she falls off the couch trying to get to him. As she tries to walk it off she won't step on one leg... Let the freaking out begin! I turned into a hysterical mess! So I call the vet & he goes through a series of questions & determins nothing sounds broken so he suggest we drop her off in the am so he can examine her. So $65 later she's fine with just a soft tissue injury to her wittle foot. So we carried on with life with a puppy! Which has turned out living room into puppy land! And I've gone crazy taking pics of her cause she's so cute! So here you go! Enjoy!

Her close up!


pooped from all the playing!


Here's a fun video so everyone can see her in action!!!


In other news I ordered my computer!!! I'm so excitied I've made a countdown calander at work!!! See below! I should have it in my hot little hands Feb 12!!! Happy V-day to me!! :):):)



More pics to come later of the baby!! Don't you guys worry!!

2 Let me hear from ya:

**Angel** 6:08 PM  

She is too cute!!

SJ Carsten 9:31 PM  

love her!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP