Sunday, February 15, 2009

So it's not the post I'd hoped for...

I'm posting from my phone on the couch! One of the two spots I've been today. I woke up with the scratchy hot icky throat :( so I've been either in bed or on the couch reading Twilight. I started it Thursday & ended it about 5ish today. It was really good! In fact if I didn't feel like such crap I'd have gone to Target tonight to get the 2nd book!

We had a good low key v-day! We had Gabriel so we couldn't do anything to adultish!!! We had ribs & mashed potoes & brownies for desert!!! It was yummy! I have pics and stories to post later!

This is all I can muster for now! Hope all u lovelies had a great v-day!

2 Let me hear from ya:

Chalna 8:45 AM  

I knew you would like it!!! I just started the second one! :-)

Anonymous 9:59 AM  

hope you get to feeling better

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP