Monday, June 08, 2009

Good Food... Good Company... GOod times

So We had a very chill weekend at home this weekend! It was a much needed relaxing chill weekend that I couldn't have loved more! We had Gab this weekend and other than one little discretion at one meal he was good all weekend! D and I got to chill and spend time together, and we got to hang with friends Last night... what more can a girl ask for? Seriously?!?! D stopped by Market Street in Sat morning while he was out and grabbed some fresh fish and pineapple, I made pineapple pics and he made the fish and white rice for dinner sat night and it was YUUUUUUMMMMOOOOOOOO!



So Fresh and light perfect dinner during the summer! And it went GREAT with my fav new summer beverage, thanks to Shannon & Jason, Tazo Iced Black Tea... seriously go to starbucks and try the stuff with sweet and low in it! it's WONDERFULLY fresh and light and just the perfect summer refreshing drink!



Just wanted to record this great simple wonderful weekend while it was still fresh on my mind! as you can tell I can't sleep! :) Happy monday everyone!! :)

5 Let me hear from ya:

Diana 1:53 PM  

I liked your little ad for Tazo Teas. :) Glad that you had such a wonderful little weekend.

Melibelle 2:19 PM  

hehe! It's seriously good! Run to your nearest Starbucks! :)

Diana 7:19 PM  

Maybe that's why you're posting on the blog at 1am.

**Angel** 9:29 PM  

I love relaxing weekends :O)

Melibelle 10:33 PM  

haha Diana!! :) good one! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP