Tuesday, April 13, 2010

BUSY!

Wow! I under estimated how hard working in Tyler part time would be! I'm way tired all the time so far! And I've all the sudden had this steady stream of Melibelle customers so that's keeping me busy in all the other time I'm not at work! I'm sure the one or two readers of this blog are Melibelle FB fans so You've seen some of the new stuff! :)

Just wanted to stop in and say Hi! Nothing fun or exciting happening in my life! Just work, Melibelle, travel rinse & repeat! Hope you all( and by all I mean you Diana my 1 reader that's left) are having a wonderful week! :)

and b/c I can't do this without a pic... here's a photo from New Year's eve we went to ICE at Gaylord with Shannon & Amy! We all had a blast!

3 Let me hear from ya:

Diana 12:37 PM  

#1 fan, present! Busy bees are good! Eventually you will be able to transition from part time Tyler to FULL TIME Melibelle. :) You look pretty in pink, I love the picture. Always post a picture.

Chalna 4:37 PM  

HEY! I am still reading this blog!!! :-) I just have trouble commenting with a specific two year old trying to remove the keyboard out from under my hands!! LOL!!

PBMelibelle 9:01 PM  

HAHA! Well Diana always comments and I figured everyone else had given up on me!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP