Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hello Blog world...I'm here!

WELL WELL, I blame this on Angel! So I'm at work and really shouldn't be playing with this...but I was so curious! I'll be back tonight to play some more!!!! Plus ♥ Mom ♥ your the only one who knows about it and is reading it right now anyway! :):)

5 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 2:20 PM  

OK-here I am on your blog, leaving you a bloggy message!

Anonymous 2:37 PM  

OK=-here I have AGAIN! Your life really is random you know, just like me knowing what a blog was much to your surprise!!!!!!!

**Angel** 6:59 PM  

yea, i'm so excited. everyone should have a blog

Anonymous 9:47 AM  

All I can say about the picture is poor Daniel!! He must think that you have lost your mind! But it is cool----Mom

Anonymous 8:39 PM  

Well, I did not know what a blog was, not sure if I do now, but it was cool to see what you have been up to. First picture of Daniel, he is cute. Love, Bell

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP