Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Yes I admit....I'm a computer Geek!!!

Wow! Never thought this could be so much fun! Me and Angel have been having a blast figuring this html stuff out tonight! And if that makes us dorks...then so be it! I've always been a computer geek at heart! As you can see lots of changes and I'm SURE they will keep coming as I learn more of how to do this! We are trying to figure out the whole banner thing(if anyone could post SIMPLE directions it would be GREATLY appreciated)

So I'll leave you with a pic of me and ♥my baby♥ being silly last night! Actually I'm being silly (as usual) and ♥Daniel♥ is just putting up with me trying to watch TV! But in all fairness I got the June copy of Memory Makers and they had a AWESOME article in it with 2 pages worth of Photography tricks. So ♥Daniel♥ was nice enough to pose while I tried them out!
~fav tip~ if you don't have a lens to add to your camera stretch black panty hose over your lens very tight....here's the effect



!!!!!!!!!Happy Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 1:08 PM  

OK---you are silly that is for sure, but having fun I know! That is what we need more of in this life!!!Fun....You go my dorky daughter!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP