In Other News
This weekend I had a hair appt......are you sitting down???? I got bangs again! I know your probably picturing thick 80's style bangs....and just want to assure you that's not the case! There the cute/sexy bangs that hang over your eyes and are pretty thin. Sometimes with my hair down you can't even tell!
Also this weekend I got new makeup from Mac! I am lovin' this makeup! I tried the Studio fix foundation and I love it! The best thing though was the Studio fix concealer. Ladies RUN DON"T WALK to get this stuff! It's amazing! I'm having a bit of a adult acne problem and this stuff covers it ALL!!!!!!! I plan on going back to have them do my eyes, soon I'm gonna be an all Mac girl!
Just got back from taking the vacuum to my Dad's office on Aledo, so I don't have to clean it anymore. Glad to have that added to do off my list...but sure did like the money helping me pay off my car.
Also have any of you seen the April CK magazine??? They have some SUPER great stuff in their this month! It's the best issue they've had in a while! I can't put it down! Lot's of super cool ideas!
To add to the below post someone posted on 2peas a pic of George, one of the fonts I'm getting with my Circut! I'm so excitied!!!!! I don't know how I'm gonna make it till June 6. At least I got in the second batch of machines to ship! Some ladies I heard have to wait till the end of June for their's to ship!




2 Let me hear from ya:
Hey-I like this....now I know what you are doing when I don't talk to you, but since I don't scrapbook, I am lost when you talk about that, but that is OK....Have a good day! Madre'
You have got to tell me how to do the thing where you use the word, but it goes to the website! Too cool
Post a Comment