Wednesday, April 19, 2006

PHOTOSHOP ROCKS!!!

So I finished editing all my Jamaica pics tonight! Man it took a while...maybe b/c I had like 400 pics to go through! But the things Photoshop can do! I have Elements 3.0 but either way if you don't have this you need to invest in it! Let me show you what I did tonight. And let me say I am in NO WAY even close to being good at this, it's just really that simple!

So I was going to post some befores and afters...but for some reason it is not wanting to upload...we are having a storm here so maybe??? I'll try again tomorrow! Need to go to bed, can't get caught up on my sleep cause I keep taking naps when I get home!

0 Let me hear from ya:

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP