Thursday, April 13, 2006

Tired Tired Tired!

On Friday's I have to be at work at 6am...if you know me at all you know that's not ANY fun for me! So I always go to bed early on Thur nights...or try to anyway! And today I'm gonna make that happen! Plus I have a BUSY BUSY weekend ahead! Daniel actually is going to get to come home with me for Easter. That should be fun! Gaberiel decide to go to San Antonio with his mom after all. Sat morning I am getting my hair done, then have to take mom shopping for a dress to wear to Melanie's wedding reception next weekend. Then Sat night we have Dusty's b-day dinner. At some point Sat I'd like to go by Jeni's house to see her and the kidos! Then Sunday morning church, then sat around noon lunch and egg hunt at Nanny's. Then come home! WOW I'm tired thinking about all that going! Hopefully I will get some good pictures! So it's off to bed for me! Short night! SOrry! See ya Sunday

Happy Early Easter!

0 Let me hear from ya:

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP