Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wow what a DAY!

OMG! Busy Busy day! First had to go to work early so I could take off at 11am this morning to go meet Pam and Linds to go shopping for Linds's wedding dress! She didn't find "the " dress...but we found two we liked the top on one and the bottom on the other! So!!! But we had a good lunch and a fun time shopping!

Then on my way home I decide to stop by the two scrapbook stores on the way home...cause I haven't been in a while
....................


OMG


look at some of what I got...


Foof-a-la Buttons






Prima Flowers




I’ve saved the best for last... Ali Edwards A Designer’s Eye

I’m most excited about this purchase! I’ve been waiting for this book to come out. Then when I got to the store I went through the dilemma of... this could be $25 dollars worth of supplies. Then my WONDERFUL man talked me into getting it! That right there folks is why I want to marry that man! So I’m off to go read my new treasure!



P.S. I’ve already read the few pages and already I’ve been inspired to do a page in my secrets art journal! Gotta love Ali!!!




4 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 12:12 AM  

i love this

Anonymous 12:14 AM  

who is the great author of this

Anonymous 9:50 AM  

That's cool! Madre

Anonymous 9:58 AM  

Hey Mellibelle (is that how you spell it?) I'm adding you to my favorites - can't wait to see you again. Hopefully sometime soon! Staci

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP