Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I Swear I'm not dead!

So it's been while! Busy weekend! I met Daniel's kidos this weekend for the first time! Spent two days with them. For those of you who may not know Daniel's son is Autistic, and I was very nervous about meeting him. But all went well! And I loved seeing Daniel in action as a Dad...just made me love him so much more! I can't wait for him to be my baby daddy! He was patient, tender, caring, yet firm when he needed to be. It occurred to me as I was watching him with Gabriel, his patience and his firm unshaken presence in my life is one of the many reasons why I love him so much. And why I know without a doubt he's the one for me! (even if your not my type ~baby;))

K~ off my love soap box now!

In the scrappy front the wonderful Kirsten from Those Were The Days is adding new stuff to the catalog today, so I get to place an order tonight! SO STINKIN" excited! Can't wait to play with new stuff! I've been good and not buying anything anticipating placing an order soon! And I may get my June kit for free! We'll see by tomorrow! YEA ME!

Today is weigh in day and I was pretty bummed earlier cause I only lost .6 lbs last week, but my wonderful friend Lynn gave me a little pep talk and cheered me up and pointed out in the overall picture that's fine! And she helped me work out what I could eat at a Mexican food restaurant! SO I'm ubber dobber happy that I got to eat Mexican food today! Rob was embarrassed that I brought my own baggy of light chips...but I didn't care! I'm on a mission I will loose my 30 lbs!!!

My big boss Wes is on vacation today...so I'm here at work writing to you! hehe! I have some cute pics of the kids to share but it will have to wait until I'm at home. Rob gave me a really good book, that I almost finished yesterday! So I'll be busy reading tonight after I order my scrap supplies! If I finish tonight I'll post my pics!

~I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend~
~Happy Tuesday~

4 Let me hear from ya:

k photography 4:42 PM  

You are way too funny. I'm glad I have someone else to be excited with - someone who doesn't think I'm nuts when I get excited for RUB-ONS.

And also - Daddy's are so amazing. I'm so happy for you that you got to spend this weekend with them and see how he is with his kiddos...that is good stuff.

**Angel** 9:18 PM  

omg! you are alive! i have been wondering about you:) glad you had a great time with the kiddos:)

Anonymous 10:40 PM  

hey babe thanks for the good words. Me and the kids had a great time this weekend with you. Thanks for involving Kennedy with the scrapbooking. Also great pictures. I love you.

Anonymous 7:18 AM  

All in your blog today is so neat! The pics of the kids and Daniel are great! I can't wait to meet them! Sounds as if you have found you soul mate for life and I am very very happy for you! Words cannot even express! I also respect your willpower with the Weight Watchers!!! And I am with Rob on the bringing in the light chips! Anyway..glad all is great in your life! I love ya!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP