SO I'm 29 now!
So 364 days closer to 30....YIKES!
Been having TONZ of sinus headaches, you'd think since I take Allegra and use a prescription nose spray everyday I'd be good. NOT! Sucks! Stayed home from work today it was so bad, had a equally as bad headache Monday. I guess the sinus God's shined on me yesterday so I didn't have one on my B-day!
B-day started out not so great...but Daniel made it all better when he got here! I had fun with everyone this weekend in Tyler! Jeni's kidos scrapped me their own cards...check them out so freakin' sweet...
top left Cami's top right Ali's bottom Connor Man's!!
Love these kidos!
Daniel was wonderful last night...my night in shining armor! And he got me really good presents! he got me my beautiful green tote for my Cricut! So I can bring it with me to play with my friends!


with the cute little green Cricut guy in the corner!! He also got me some Cricut paper and the Cricut stamped font! Also got with the gift cards Mom and Jeni gave me
I got the Jasmine font! I now have 4 fonts...YEA ME!
Jeni snapped some cute pictures of the Connor man and I playing around! I scrapped one of them the other day...using everything from the May kit @Those Were The Days.

Also got some new pictures from Kirklands for my living room...there so cool and scrappy looking! You can't see it in the pic but under Love it says deeply and under Dream it says big!! So pretty huh!

Some more b-day pics:
Here's Jeni and the girls and I's traditional b-day pic


Ali, Me and Jeni
We spent Friday night and Saturday at the lake with my dad and family...had a good time, although the water is still too low to get the jet skies out~sucked! But we'll be bad July 4th for a long 4 day weekend, hoping to get to try my new wakeboard out! Here's the view when you walk down our drive way...so wonderful! I LOVE THE LAKE!

Kevin and Shaune

The Beautiful sunset...

And me looking like a HOT momma after my little make over...I got my hair done and went to Mac to get my eyes done and she did all of my make-up. It was so fun!!

Have a happy Thursday everyone!
Staci~thanks for checking out my blog! And yes I am going to Convention fri and sat! We will have to hook up! I think Angel will be out of town but we should do lunch or something! Get my e-mail from Angel and we'll chat!




2 Let me hear from ya:
Everything looks cool. I like the new pics in your living room. Where am I in this blog? I was invisible I know....just kidding.....glad you got what you wanted at Michaels! Love ya....
Everything looks cool. I like the new pics in your living room. Where am I in this blog? I was invisible I know....just kidding.....glad you got what you wanted at Michaels! Love ya....
Post a Comment