Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Bad blogger...I know!

So long story short... I have some retard problem with my neck and left arm! Been in some crazy pain for the better part of 4 weeks! So had and MRI today to find out what the freak is going on! SO it's an excuse I know but that's why I've been such a bad blogger!

Funny how life still goes on even when I just want to stay in bed with my heating pad and one of the many drugs they have me on! TonZ has happened I'll try and give you a quick summary!

Lots of good times have been had with the kids

this little man has stole my heart already...he sealed the deal when last weekend Daniel, Gabriel and I where eating dinner and Gabriel leans over and kisses Daniel for no reason... then leans over and hugs me for no reason! I wanted to cry!!!

then there was at church Sunday morning when he wanted to sit by me and feel asleep on my lap!






Kennedy and I had so much fun weekend before last! She's a fun girl who likes to be a girly girly and pose for pics...silly and serious...and watch teeny girly movies! She wants to learn how to scrap....so you know I'm gonna love that!

Here's some of our silliness!


Among all the craziness that has been my life over the last few weeks I've managed to get some GReAT pictures! I so want to be a great photographer! But anyway look at my handsome baby!



Had a fun day at GASC...so sorry I missed cropping with my scrap peeps~ oh speaking of~ I just saw that Staci and Katina have a link to my blog on there's...I feel so special to be yall's list! Thanks ladies! So since we all Staci, Angel, Katina, and me seem to have been re-bit by the scraper bug when are we gonna crop????

Lots of other stuff has gone on but... remember all the drugs I mentioned earlier... they are starting to kick in, my pillow is calling to me!

Later!

4 Let me hear from ya:

Staci 7:43 AM  

I was starting to worry about you! Glad you're back on your feet - even if it is in a medicated state. Neck and arm pain - could it be a pinched nerve or something? Keep us posted - I know you will. Hugs!!!!

Anonymous 10:00 AM  

That's cool! How could the kids not love you! You will be great with them! Pics are good! Be glad when you get results of the MRI, so the root of these pains can be fixed! Love ya---madre

**Angel** 9:24 AM  

SO, SO, SO Happy you updated! I've been thinking about you!

Anonymous 9:07 AM  

That is a great picture of your baby in the pool. Looks like you're on your way to becoming a great photog. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you start feeling better.

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP