Tuesday, June 20, 2006

GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO much to share

So many pics I want to share

So many things to sort out in my head!

Family drama this weekend that hurt my feelings and I cried!

There could be something BIG about to happen in my life!

Wish I had more time in each day

Gabriel stole my heart again this weekend... I got an I Love You from him... and it was all on his own, no promoting!

I love Daniel!

I need to clean my scrap area and reorganize everything!

I start Physical Therapy in about an hour! Hope it helps!

1 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 7:14 AM  

Sounds as if things are starting to go your way!!!! And I hope that they PT helps your problems!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP