Thursday, August 24, 2006

Finally moved in!!!

I'm all moved in... boxes are EVERYWHERE! Poor D he so despises clutter! He is hoping we will have them all unpacked by tomorrow... raise your hand if you think that will happen.............. I know you can't see me... but here's a hint ( my hand isn't raised right now) ;) sorry babe!

Our internet is not working properly, so freakin' annoying. I was so excited to have my computer back too. But I did finally get a back up hard drive to store all my pic and music on in case, gosh forbid, something happen to my baby I won't loose all my stuff. And I put the backup drive together myself!!! That's right I'm a certified computer dork! I was so excited when it actually worked last night!!!

Anyway I better get back to work! I HAVE to leave at 5 today b/c I'm getting a pedicure! YEA for my feet! Gotta start getting pretty for Jamaica BABY!

~lat

4 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 8:47 PM  

I hope you enjoy your pedicure. Have a wonderful time in Jamaica! I love you both and wish you all the happiness

Anonymous 9:34 PM  

baby, we will get it done whenwe get it done. I love you for putting up with me. I am just glad your here!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Angel** 11:00 PM  

oh how I would love a pedicure! I can't wait to see the pics from Sat.!

Anonymous 8:50 AM  

That's great!! It's official - YOUR home (plural)!! Congrats!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP