Hey yo what up my peeps...
OK seriously! I've been having problems with our internet! But it seems to be working off and on so I may have to post a few different times tonight to get it all out!
First----- I LOVE MY HUNNY BUNNY!!!! I walked into our room yesterday to find this

I bought this chalk board and told D I wanted it to be something for us, privately. So I when I walk in our room to find out what he's hanging up I find he has hung our chalk board and has left me a message already on it! We spent all day yesterday making his apartment our home! And I love it... it feels so homey and like our place now!
Here is my scrap area in our room... I had to loose my big scrap desk and scrap area. But I'm making due, we got a table and some shelves from Ikea!

We aren't exactly done with stuff around my desk but that's how it will be for now! I love the pics on the wall in front of me! Melanie always made fun of me for having too many pictures... but I don't care pictures make me HAPPY!
Here's what it look liked outside about an hour ago...

However sadly it hasn't rained yet. But looked cool!
So I went to Elsie Flannigan's class a few weekend's ago at Scrapbook Warehouse in Colleyville. I was so stinking excited. I pretty much only cut my paper, put down my pictures, and decorated tea cover at the class... sad I know! But I finished it the other day! We where to bring 10 pictures of one person to make a album...
Here's Mine.... GUESS who mine was about
Cover:

Pg 1

Pg 2

Pg 3

Pg 4

Pg 5

Pg 6

Pg 7

Pg 8

Pg 9

Pg 10

Pg 11
OK seriously! I've been having problems with our internet! But it seems to be working off and on so I may have to post a few different times tonight to get it all out!
First----- I LOVE MY HUNNY BUNNY!!!! I walked into our room yesterday to find this

I bought this chalk board and told D I wanted it to be something for us, privately. So I when I walk in our room to find out what he's hanging up I find he has hung our chalk board and has left me a message already on it! We spent all day yesterday making his apartment our home! And I love it... it feels so homey and like our place now!
Here is my scrap area in our room... I had to loose my big scrap desk and scrap area. But I'm making due, we got a table and some shelves from Ikea!

We aren't exactly done with stuff around my desk but that's how it will be for now! I love the pics on the wall in front of me! Melanie always made fun of me for having too many pictures... but I don't care pictures make me HAPPY!
Here's what it look liked outside about an hour ago...

However sadly it hasn't rained yet. But looked cool!
So I went to Elsie Flannigan's class a few weekend's ago at Scrapbook Warehouse in Colleyville. I was so stinking excited. I pretty much only cut my paper, put down my pictures, and decorated tea cover at the class... sad I know! But I finished it the other day! We where to bring 10 pictures of one person to make a album...
Here's Mine.... GUESS who mine was about
Cover:

Pg 1

Pg 2

Pg 3

Pg 4

Pg 5

Pg 6

Pg 7

Pg 8

Pg 9

Pg 10

Pg 11

And finally... here's Elsie and I... OMG! She was so sweet and real! loved that class! and the album that came from it! Oh and I used the crop and dial during class... SO COOL!




5 Let me hear from ya:
Awww...it is all good and I love that album! I am so so happy that you are so happy.You have waited a long time for this and now 3 weeks and 1 day from now you will be married to the man of your dreams! I love you.....
WOW! You're album rocks girl!
I LOVE those papers that you used!!! So colorful, and vibrant. Huh, so those designers are actually human. Who would have thought. :P
Love the way the album turned out. It's way cool!! LOL. Love the scrap space. I could get so much done there! Btw, how awesome is that chalkboard??? Must be nice to come home to messages like that.
too many photos on the wall???
never.
that album kills girlie!
Post a Comment