1 week from today...
I'LL BE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!
OMG can you believe it??? I can't I'm FREAKIN'' out!! A good freak out but still freakin' out! The freak out is more b/c we leave in 5 days and I'm deathly afraid of forgetting something! AND b/c I'm so excited to marry Daniel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then randomly this morning on the way to work I was thinking about how much I want to do some sort of work in a "creative" field... scrapbooking, photography, jewelry... something creative. I've always been the artsy type of person and I really really really feel like I should do something in the way of a non-traditional job. I just feel so passionate about scrapbooking and the art of it. Really what we do as scrapbookers is create art that also preserves our life. Captures a moment in time so we will never forget that time. I just want to be a artist of some type, I want to create and get messy everyday and be proud at the end of that day of something I created. Is this too much to ask out of the world??
Also check this out
http://www.hometowninvasion.com/
this guy is going to go through all 50 states and stay with strangers for free...weird




5 Let me hear from ya:
I don't think it's too much to ask and I think it's awesome that you're pursuing your passion. There is nothing better in this life than loving what you do for a living. I hope you find your niche.
Maybe someday your dreams about this can come true! They have for the MAN of your dreams! So there ya go! Mom
I totally understand, and feel the same way! Married in a week??? I'm so excited for you. Still SO sad I can't be there.
You would be perfect for an artsy job!! You'll figure it out and make it work! Congrats again on the upcoming nuptials!
A week! I bet it is coming up faster for you than it is for all of us. Btw, did you manage to get your Heidi Swapp stuff out of the packaging without injury?
Post a Comment