Thursday, September 28, 2006

look what I just mAde

go to this web site if you'd like to see all our wedding pictures

www.meldanesp.shutterfly.com

if it ask for a password it's: kennedy

it's a free service that I just found on shutter fly
anyone can go and look anytime or order if you'd like!! Cool huh! So save it in your favorites cause this will be where I store all the large amt.'s of pics I'd like to share but don't want to take 5 years to upload on here!!!

Better get back to work now!!!!!!!!!!

4 Let me hear from ya:

Staci 8:34 AM  

WOW! You are gonna have so much fun scrappin your wedding album!

Anonymous 9:46 AM  

I am still sneaking and checking our your blog.....

Anonymous 11:00 AM  

The pictures were great! What a neat way to show everyone your pictures without uploading!

Anonymous 2:55 PM  

Finally it is working!!! or maybe the user finally figured it out.

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP