Who loves my husband the most???
ME ME ME !!!! So Friday night Kennedy was performing at pregame of a high school football game. So I brought my old camera cause it has mega zoom and I haven't got the zoom lens for my fancy camera... So after I pick Gabriel up we met Daniel at Wendy's and he's putting stuff in the car and he hands my my reBel and says here you forgot your camera... I start to say babe I didn't bring that one cause... then I notice the mega lens is on my camera!!!! After a blond confused moment I realized he went and got me the lens I've been wanting!! I LOVE THIS MAN SO MUCH! Not just b/c he buys me stuff but b/c he believes in me. He says he knows it's an investment in my photography career! He even said maybe I could go to photography school!!! he gets me and is on board with it all and that's why I love him!!!!!
So we went to the air show Sat and I got to play with my new toy! So here I took the following 2 pics sitting in the same spot...
no zoom
zoom in all the way
RAD HUH!!! however at the air show I was sitting on the ground and I put my hand in ant bed!!! I have 13 ant bites on the top of my left hand, looks like I have chicken pox's!!! Daniel's smart ass suggestion was "babe don't stick your hand in a ant bed next time and that won't happen" He's so funny!!!!!!!!
Then sat afternoon Kennedy performed at some Keller festival thing!! Got some good pics here! Still learning my camera so go easy!!
got one I LOVE of Mr. GaBriel
and some so so ones of Kennedy dancing

Got some cool ones at the air show... looks like the planes are right beside us... but there not it's just my great lens
And I actually found time to do a quick layout Sat night!! Turned out really cute! All supplies from the Sept. Those Were The Days kit!!
I also uploaded all our vacation pics to our shutterfly site so be sure and check out the new stuff! Here are some of my fav's from vacation
us at sea!!!
the land crabs... they scared the crap out of me at night! you'd be walking along the sidewalk and you'd just hear them scurry across the sidewalk! Finally Daniel caught a pic of one!
Us again!!!
on night there was a baby lizard in our bathroom! 
and that's about all I have in me tonight folks!!! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!!




1 Let me hear from ya:
okay wow.
that was a lot of catching up I just did...
HOORAY for the new lens!!!
LOVE that LO you did with the kit.
seriously.
Holy crap that crab thing scared the ** out of me - and it's just a picture! yuck.
and you are way too in love.
Post a Comment