Thursday, October 12, 2006

alas... I'm alive!!!

So I've been a bad blogger...

So moving right along! Gabriel named the fish... Sorry Kirsten, I didn't see your comment till after he named the fish

Mr. Bubbles!!!
so the fish feels more like a part of the family since he now has a name! I even wrote it on his bowl for everyone to see! Jeni introduced us to these great markers by Crayola



So far they write on glass and mirrors!! Fun for the kids... and us big kids!! You should check them out next time your at Wally World!

In other news...


I got my iMAC early!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE it so far! And it really is super easy straight out of the box up and running! Also I can run photoshop and an other program and it DOESN'T shut down or freeze up everything!!!!!!!!! WHAT A CHANGE!!!



I must say... if McDreamy's stupid soon to be ex is pregnant tonight I am gonna be SO FREAKIN' pissed! I was in McDreamy heaven last week with him fighting over Mere... they are so meant to be. And if that stupid redhead gets him back with a baby I'm gonna quit watching...

Ok we all know I won't quit watching... but seriously folks the best couple in the world has only been dating for one episode! Life isn't fair if Addison comes up pregnant



So Matt & Jess's party was fun! Not many people showed up though :(:( kinda made me sad. But we had a good time with the small group we had! I have a funny throw back to high school picture with the non-blonds... I'll post it later when I get it off my camera!


Can you tell I'm bored??? Sorry the myspace stuff is bleeding over into my blog page!!!

2 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 9:25 PM  

No need to apologize! It is so easy to switch things up on myspace. I love it.

Anonymous 6:07 PM  

Welcome home dear one. I love the slide show and have so much enjoyed reading about all your adventures. Be happy dear one remember whose you are.

Stel

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP