Meet the newest member of our little family...
[Fish] no name yet

So the weekend we got back from Jamaica I was feeling all crafty so I put this together to add some fall touches to the apt... all thanks to Hobby Lobby's wonderful 1/2 off sales!!! 

I also scrapped again tonight!!!! Fun!!! 

All this while Daniel was working hard on sanding 
Got my NOv CK today... I seriously seriously love this magazine!! It's always so inspiring! I think that's why I had to scrap again tonight b/c I flipped through it! I so miss the entire weekends spent scrapping :(:(:( Such a fun thing! I'd settle for a 4 or 6 hour block these days where I could do nothing but scrap! Hopefully soon I am going to get started on our wedding album! Melanie wants to scrap her wedding pics too so maybe one day soon we will!!! It would be sooo freakin' cool to scrap as your job!! Man I could just sit and day dream about that forever!!
This weekend is Matt and Jessica's shower(really just an excuse to party) party! Should be fun! I'm looking forward to hanging with my peeps and meeting some of Daniel's friends! Again... more pictures I'm not gonna have time to scrap :(:(
So it's late and poor Daniel is laying in the other room till I get off the computer so I better get to bed!!! Can't wait to have my own scrap space that's not in our room!!




3 Let me hear from ya:
I may get in trouble for looking. Need to have more time to ck it out when I am not in rush! Cool...
I love the little fall baskets that you made! Good job on all the scrap time too!
way to get your scrap on!
you could name your fish Jackson 6.
Because Dan (when he was little) had Jackson 1 and 2...and when we were in high school he gave me Jackson 3-5. :)
Post a Comment