Monday, December 04, 2006

2 days in a row.... WOW!!

So I've been rockin the digi world tonight! I've gone Christmas card CRAZY!! I love these! Dare I say it... I could see myself making the switch...


almost, then I think about all the wonderful things I have and retract that thought! Anyhoo here's what I've done tonight

Jeni's cards::::: (I posted option one last night)

option 2 8x4

option 3 8x4



Mom's cards:::
option 1 8x4

option 2 5x7


Heather's cards:::::
option 1 4x8

option 2 8x4


ya know when I look at them here it looks like not that much work... and I guess it wasn't but sure felt like it should be more :( But anyhoo drop me a comment and let me know what you think!!! CAST YOUR VOTE PEOPLE!!!


here's D and I playing with the photo both again...






I have lots more pics to share... but I need to get them off the camera!! I'll try and do that this week!!!


and here's some of my fav's from Thanksgiving...













My Nanny... love this woman!


the William's


mom hates it... I love it!














Nanny and Belle




LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!!!

2 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 7:45 AM  

WOW-I really like all of the cards and pics! I like both of ours-but think I like the 1st one the best, but would like to have both! Confused on how I get more of these though, so you will have to explain to this dumb one!!! You are being really talented and creative! I love it!!!

Anonymous 10:46 PM  

those are so awesome! if i send a pic will you make me some???

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP