Tuesday, December 05, 2006

WATCH OUT DIGI WORLD... HERE I COME!!!

OK so I'm in love! I have found a new passion! Tonight I figured out how to make my own digi stuff... ie papers and overlays for now. So here are my creations... let me here from all my scrap peps what do you think?

4x8 Christmas card base























12x12 Tan Diamond Grunge paper
















12x12 Christmas Diamond Grunge paper





















and here's another card I made of Hayden with all things but the swirls and JOY I made! I'm so lovin' this can you tell?? Just a bit right!!



























I also picked up some photo techniques that I love... I'm gonna show you some before and afters
Before























After






on the above photo I use what's called a vignette technique and added in some swirls for decorative flair!!













On the next two examples I used a soft focus technique, mostly good for babies but I think it works well on both these photos as well!








Cami Before


























Cami After
































Nanny Before























Nanny After










So that's what I've been up to today! Now if I can only figure out how to sell this stuff for some cash!! That would rock my world!

4 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 7:33 AM  

those totally kick butt! love them!

Anonymous 9:59 AM  

Cool! You are just too good little girl!

Staci 4:07 PM  

WOW! Nothing for a month then SO MUCH cool stuff to look at. Everything looks awesome. I wish I had time to sit and play, but for now I'm project oriented - Christmas cards, paper bag books for the great grandparents, 8x8 2006 albums for the grandparents - will I get it all done? Probably not, but here's for tryin!

Anonymous 6:28 PM  

Everything looks amazing! I love it, especially all the Xmas cards. I've been thinking about giving Digital SB a try, but don't know where to start.

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP