So ...
I've been a busy little bee! I've completed 6 things off my big to do list! inculding the bigest thing on there!!!! Most of these being Christmas presents for my family!!! ;);) and no mom I won't tell you!!!and yes something for you is in that list!
Still have lots to do though! So it's good that I'm not sleeping! For some reason I COULD NOT go to sleep last night. As a result I've only had about 3 hours sleep right now! and I'm wide awake... and I'm never wide awake at this hour!
But I did manage to do something fun last night! I'm telling you ladies you need to try this whole digial thing out! It's so much faster and less messy! Messy is good and I need it too... but this is MUCH faster! So here's my first offical digi LO that's not a Christmas card... took about 40 min! And that's only b/c I couldn't decide what paper to use!! looks so cute as my background on my screen!!!

and here's a pic of our cute kids from this past weekend! 




1 Let me hear from ya:
Hey- that is great! But of course everything you are doing is great!
Post a Comment