Wednesday, December 13, 2006

No Words

I have no words for what I felt when I opened this picture...























It's so hard to explain what I feel when I see this pic, it's amazing, she's amazing and beautiful.

*I'm proud to be her Aunt
*I'm proud that one day I'll be able to tell her I was there when you where born
*I'm proud to be a part of her life
*I'm proud that I took this pic
*I'm proud that in my own little way I am helping document all these tender moments of her life that fade so quickly in our minds


And here's what a qucik little potoshop job can do for the pic...

4 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 7:16 AM  

that is an awesome pic.

Anonymous 7:29 AM  

aw...so sweet so sweet....and your words are great! I love you! But you know that even if I don't tell you!

Anonymous 8:29 AM  

You are the best. These pictures are wonderful and so are you.

Anonymous 9:42 PM  

How beautiful Great Job

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP