Sunday, January 14, 2007

Stupid Time Warner

Well we are in the new place and I love it... however the internet does not work! If you know me you know how much this upsets me. So I'm on D's work laptop at the moment.

Angel, sorry I couldn't make it last night, we are still trying to get our old apt clean so we can turn in the keys today! A little behind! We where suppose to be done with that yesterday! I know you guys had fun! Wish I could have been there to enjoy!

Anyway... I can't check anyones blog or anything... so sorry if I've given no love :(

Hopefully the internet will be up and working sometime this week!

2 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 4:32 PM  

No worries! Hopefully your net will be back up soon, that would suck!!

Anonymous 8:53 PM  

Hang in there sweetheart. It'll get hooked up soon.

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP