Hey blogger PEOPLE LISTEN UP
I've tried for 3 nights and days now to add pictures to my blog... AND I CAN'T
I just don't think I can post without pics
So could ONE OF YOU PLEASE fix this problem
Thanks,
A blogger
I've tried for 3 nights and days now to add pictures to my blog... AND I CAN'T
I just don't think I can post without pics
So could ONE OF YOU PLEASE fix this problem
Thanks,
A blogger
You heard it from Melibelle at 9:11 PM
© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 Let me hear from ya:
I tried, but I couldnt help....Sorry!!!!! madre
i never post pics with my blogs, it's ok!
I always switch from IE to Firefox when this happens and it allows pictures to post. Then I switch back to IE to read everyone's blog. I only use Firefox when Blogger starts having upload issues. It works, give it a try.
Post a Comment