Monday, January 08, 2007


























































































































We had so much fun at our Jan SS night out! We ate dinner and opened gifts, our waiter sang opera to us! then we moved to Starbucks for our Scrapmart! This guy was walking by Nuna and he says " man it looks more like wal-mart in here than Starbucks"!!!! Here's why he may have said that...
















All my scrap stuff was all over the table as everyone was digging through it! It was funny! We laughed and where silly girls! Not at all acting our ages... but we had a blast! Angel and Katina got a quick digital lesson from me at the table also! I'm still waiting to see what you guys have created!!! Here is some more of the good times!





























Staci is so stinkin' cute!!!




5 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 7:01 AM  

I LOVE my red! You did an awesome job. The flowers are very me. :)

Anonymous 7:17 AM  

I love these pics! You did a great job:) You'll have to e-mail them to me.

Staci 9:14 AM  

Hey! The pics are awesome!! Love my LO.

Anonymous 3:38 PM  

love my pic!!! you are awesome!!!

Anonymous 8:30 PM  

the pics rock!! love the "special" ones. The green is too freakin cute!! I had a blast and can't wait to do it again. I've been reading up on the digital SB on 2ps so I hope to create something this weekend. Love ya!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP