Tuesday, January 02, 2007

while all you have been sleeping...

lookie lookie what I've been up to!

























Right now you might be saying to yourself... man those are KILLER papers... where ever could I get those?
You may even search the internet over looking for Melibelle Creations...
I'm sad to tell you your search will leave you very sad
Because these my friend are making their first appearance here, right on my blog!


Now back to the real world! (that was my fantasy I'm a way cool digi designer world)
So I found this RAD and I mean RAD guy's site, he makes all the amazing brushes I used to create these papers. Jason Gaylor, he's a pure angel sent from the digi scrap God's. I've been wanting to make my own grunge papers and could find any brushes that really did the trick... I FOUND THEM in a HUGE way tonight/this morning WHATEVER! They have rocked my world! So I'm off to bed but you may all leave me praise of how wonderful they are!!! :):):) Nighty Night!






3 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 7:57 AM  

4:27!!!!!!! Cool paper and pictures! Haven't got to look at all the slide show (trying to sneak it in between trying to work ya know!)Looks like the family pics turned out good! You are such a creative little thing!!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!Love ya!

Anonymous 9:08 PM  

I really like the last two papers. The contrast is awesome. Keep it up!

Anonymous 9:09 PM  

The papers Rock!!! These are too cool! Love 'em!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP