Friday, December 29, 2006

WOOHOO!

Christmas is over! Really I've never been more glad for Christmas to be over than this year! It's been hard and stressful! But all in all I think everyone is happy wirth everything! The kids had a blast in Tyler, there where so not so great moments for me... but it's about them!!! So I stuck it out for them! Really didn't want to though!!

Then the rugrats came back on the night of the 26th and just left a while ago. And while I'll miss them very much... this not so long ago single gal is happy to be alone for a bit. And have a drink!

I was very blessed this Christmas and got everything my little heart desired! My sweet husband got my the new Samsung Blackjack that I really don't need... but wanted VERY BADLY! My mommy and Don got me the camera bag I wanted. And I got a new WONDERFUL lens from Dad and Pam plus 2 more memory cards!

I got to visit with my long time friend Rochelle.. .she lives in CA and I haven't seen her in I don't know how long! It was fun and just like old times... except I had to check in on and feed the rurats during our visit... not so much like the high school days! She gave me some greeat photography hints and tricks! And actually made me think this crazy idea might be doable! Anyway she's off doing great things in CA, she is designing her own line of clothes! Ah the life everysingle girl dreams of! Oddly she said she knows she'll miss home when she gets back to CA. So I guess the grass is always greener on the other side! I had a blast!

We took the kidos to see Charlotte's Web and The pursit of Happines this week! Both VERY VERY good movies! I cired in both more than once! I'm a dork I know! Daniel laughs at me!

I have posted a slide show on the side of all our Christmas pictures... check them out!

LATER 4 now! I'll most some pics with my new lens as soon as I get them off my camera! I know you all can't wait!

OH! I know what I've been meaning to share... the kids discovered the camera on the computer and all the fun effects it can do... Ken and I where laughing our butts off at these! Enjoy!
























3 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 6:21 PM  

Sounds like Santa was good to everyone! Can't wait to see ya next weekend.

Anonymous 8:36 AM  

that camera on your computer is freaky! see you in 6 days....WOO-HOO!

Anonymous 7:55 AM  

Those are weird! Glad you got things you wanted and sad that there WERE sad moments at Christmas time for you, but it is the NEW year now!!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP