Thursday, February 08, 2007

sorry!

New job~ is going good... love getting to take pictures all day! And I don't have to dress up... I can wear comfy clothes! Rocks!

Been busy! Have some stuff goin' on in my life! Kinda sucky!

Got to take pics of Owen... Emily's son ( a friend from high school) Didn't get a ton cause he got sleepy but got a few really cute ones! If she gives me the ok I'll share!

Stacy (or any of my scrap peeps that might know)---- whats your due date? May I take baby pics for you? And I can make you an announcement if you like???

heading to bed! Tired! Gotta work tomorrow!
Promise I'll try and be a better blogger soon! I swear!

4 Let me hear from ya:

Anonymous 8:26 AM  

She's have a c-dection on the 19th! One week from monday:) glad here about the job, sorry for the sucky! love ya

Anonymous 9:24 PM  

I am so happy for you. Getting paid to do what you love to do. Hope everything sucky ends soon!

SJ Carsten 10:49 PM  

I am glad that it is going well for you.

Staci 7:51 PM  

Sorry for the delay - been preoccupied. Yes! I would love for you to take baby pics for me. And I would love to talk with you about announcements. My c-section has been rescheduled for the 20th so after the baby is born give a week or so to recoup enough to have a meaningful phone conversation and we'll chat about the details!! Hugs!

Photobucket
Photobucket

What I've had to say before!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP